We collect no more information that we need for the purposes of our website. All personal information we collect is with the consent of the user, we also publising the pictures that the host family or land lord sent to us by email or the pictures that we are taking when we do an inspection on the house, we don’t show any adress or pictures of the street house, in a google map we show the close area where is located the house without showing the adress, in order to protect their privacy.
We will not use personal information for any purpose beyond what we state. We will not sell or disclose personal information to third parties without their information owner permission. All host families and land lord agree to disclose information just to the schools when they requested, or if we are required to disclose information by law.
We do reserve the right to disclose general and statistical information which is not personally identifiable as part of our business and marketing activities.
We strive to keep personal information accurate, complete and fully up to date. Any changes provided to us will be incorporated into our systems as soon as we reasonably can do so.
We take reasonable precautions to maintain security of our systems, but we do advise that no system is completely invulnerable to hackers and illegal human actions.
We have a Private and Public sections in our website that allows to show the public list to the visitors but the Private sections that required a membership have less visibility or access to the public.
This policy is posted on our Website. We do reserve the right to make changes to this policy from time to time without notice, but this will not affect our commitment to follow the policy in place at the time we receive personal information.
We do Placement services not the hosting, so the host families are responsible to manage the hosting, pickup student at the airport, payment and contract with the student. The Overseas Frontiers Inc reserves the right to remove vacancy listings or not to post the ones that do not meet our standards.
Links to third party sites
The Overseas Accommodations website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Overseas Accommodations or Overseas Frontiers and is not responsible for the contents of a linked site, including without limitation any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to a linked site. Overseas Frontiers Inc is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Overseas Frontiers Inc is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Overseas Frontiers Inc of the site or any association with its operators.
Use of communication services
The Overseas Frontiers Inc websites may contain communication facilities and you may agree that when using a communication service you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Overseas Frontiers reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, PRICES AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE OVERSEAS FRONTIERS INC. WEBSITES MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES OR UPDATES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE INFORMATION PUBLISHED. THE RIGHTS OF THE CONTENT IN OUR WEBSITES AND ANY QUESTION CAN BE MADE BY firstname.lastname@example.org